Kyle holds a Master’s degree in Counseling from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and is a board certified counselor through the National Board for Certified Counselors. Kyle works with individuals, couples and groups of all ages in the areas of communication, anger management, depression and anxiety. Kyle utilizes methods and techniques focused on self awareness and personal strength management. His passion is collaborating with individuals and families for parenting, youth behavior, and communication development.
- Individual, couples and group therapy
- Seminar speaker and training
- Marriage and Family, Parenting
- Youth Behavior
- Mid-Life adult anxiety
- Communication, anger management, depression, anxiety
- Accepts insurance from Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Midlands Choice, Aetna, Cigna, Aetna Employee Assistance Programs, Health Advocate EAP, NYFD WTC Provider