Surviving the Holidays Seminar November 2021
November 13 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am| $5
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated? Join us on Saturday, November 13th from 9-11:30 am in The Gathering Room at King of Kings Church. Cost is $5 and includes your workbook.
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll learn:
- How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- What to do about traditions and other coming changes
- Helpful tips for surviving social events
- How to discover hope for your future
Here’s what happens at a Surviving the Holidays seminar
A Surviving the Holidays event lasts for about two hours. You’ll be welcomed by warm, caring people who understand what you are going through and who want to help. During the seminar, you will:
- Watch a 40-minute video, filled with practical holiday survival tips and the real-life stories of people who have navigated the season after their loved one’s death.
- Hear other seminar attendees explain how they are dealing with the holidays.
- Have the opportunity to share how grief is affecting you. (No pressure—this is optional. We want you to feel comfortable.)
- Receive a personal copy of the GriefShare Holiday Survival Guide.
Please contact Julie Bang for more information by email or phone 402.504.9027